Next Run, Receding Hareline and Being a Hare
We still need Hares for Hashes in June and July!!! Please help!!!
Please look at the Receding Hareline (list of future Hashes and Hares) and choose a date, then contact the Hare Razor (Ivana Bendova / Ana) to work out the details.
- The 17th All China Nash Hash in Beijing!!!
- 第17全国Hash 在北京。今年不一般，有两次全国Hash。
- Fri(pm/night)-Sun(pm), 15-17 September 2017
- Don't miss it!!!
SEE MORE INFO
- Check www.Nash.Hash.cn for details and updates.
- Registration is open now!
- FYI, there are 2 China Nash Hashes in 2017 because Roomboy, who runswww.HashChina.net, just wants to synchronise the Nash Hash number with the calendar year. So, in 2018 it will be the 18th Nash Hash and so on. On! On!
Dear Hashers, dear newcomers, and dear friends,
Our next QDH3 Hash run/walk QDH3 Hash #541 will be on SATURDAY, 24 June 2017. AND IT WILL BE THE RED DRESS RUN !
This is the Lenin Bar http://map.baidu.com/?shareurl=1&poiShareUid=22e11407a3b5dfadd5b74e5c
If it's an A to A Hash Trail, then you can leave a bag at the restaurant start and finish point.
If it's an A to B Hash Trail, then the start and finish points will be in different places, so the Hares should takes Hashers bags to the secret B point - But, you should pack as lightly as possible in case the lazy Hares can't take your bag to the B Point.
Hash trail length: Not quite certain
This Saturday is the first ever Qingdao Red Dress Charity Run
It is also the FOYW hash for SexEducator!
FYI, more info on the Crowne Plaza Hotel
(QingDao YiZhong HuangGuan JiaRi JiuDian)...
Address: #76 XiangGang Middle Road (XiangGang Zhong Lu)
地址： 青岛, 市南区, 香港中路76号(佳世客东50米)
Map 地图: http://j.map.baidu.com/FMWrD
Sometimes the information here may not be regularly updated.
To know other full details about the next Hash run/walk and other future QDH3 events, please send an email to qingdaohhh [@] outlook [.] com to get our weekly QDH3 Hash Newsletter.
Get the Newsletter and we'll let you know all the specific and even more juicy Hash details! :)
Some photos from other past QDH3 Hashes. On! On!
RECEDING HARELINE of future Hashes and Hares
NOTE: Details, including meeting times, may change, so it's best to send us an email to be sure.
***NOTE: The "usual" meeting time at Crowne Plaza Hotel is *2pm*, but in December and January the normal Hash meeting time at Crowne Plaza Hotel is *1pm* to get more daylight. In mid Summer, the Hash meeting time might move back to 3pm to avoid the midday heat. Far away Hash locations and special Hash events may also have different Hash meeting times.
#542 Sat, 1 July - The Red, White and Blue Independence Day Hash - Hare:/s: Just 'Phil' + SqueezeMeIn + Sloppy Seconds
#543 Sat, 8 July HARES NEEDED
#544 Sat, 15 July HARES NEEDED
flex Means that the Lead Hare can change to another date if another Lead Hare really wants that date.
See the COMPLETE Receding Hareline online at any time.
Be a Hare! <---Click link to learn more about being a Hare. It's easier than you think. :)
Remember, no Hare = no Hash... and that's just sad!
If you are new to Hashing, then be a Co-Hare and help the Lead Hare set the Hash trail on the Hash day.
Learn to Hare and get practice at setting trails!
How to set a good Hash Trail <--- Click link to learn MORE. :)
1. The prospective Lead Hare should contact the Hare Razor and arrange a date for their great Hash. To give the Hashers more variety in Hash trails, the Lead Hare should check the Receding Hareline (list of future Hashes and Hares) and choose a Hashing area that hasn't been visited for a while. If you want advice on trails, then talk to the Hare Razor or the Trail Meisters (who know all the trails in Qingdao... they say!).
2. The Lead Hare should scout the full Hash trail at least 1 or 2 weeks BEFORE the Hash (especially if it's a new Hashing area, but even old Hashing areas can have new developments that ruin your great plans). That way, the Lead Hare can find all the most interesting scenery and features of the trail and the Hashers will all say it was THE BEST HASH EVER!!! ;)
3. While scouting the trail, the Lead Hare must also find a good Bash dinner restaurant. The Bash venue is important as we want the venue owner to be friendly to Hasher needs and the environment and food should should be suitable for Hashers' singing and joking and drinking behaviour. For A to A Hashes it should always be pre-arranged that Hashers can store bags at the Bash venue during the Hash (very important during winter especially). If it's an A to B Hash, then the Hare should find a way to get the Hashers' bags from the starting point to the end point for them... but sometimes the Hashers will just have to carry their own stuff all the way...
4. The Lead Hare should also find a good place about half way along the Hash trail for a Beer Stop (or 2? - But, only 1 in winter!) as well as find a suitable quiet spot for the Circle at the end where we won't be interrupted. The Circle should be close (>= 200m) from the end point Bash dinner venue.
< 5. Finally, a day or two before the Hash, the Lead Hare should organise flour and chalk. Then, on the day of the Hash, the Lead Hare and any Co-Hares will meet early in the day and set / lay the Hash Trail using chalk and flour making the Hash marks that will guide the Pack of Hashers around the fantastic Hash trail that is set. :)
6. Drink more beer...
Contact the Hare Razor and discuss when you can Hare or Co-Hare.
Sweet F.A. - Former QDH3 On-Sec (Secretary) - The final handover to the new On-Sec will happen soon...
Qingdao Hash House Harriers (QDH3)